‘From a grain of sand to the vast galaxy, science uncovers secrets around you and me.’
Why host a STEM?
STEM Festival, formerly 'science fair', has been around for a long time and has become a welcome tradition in many schools around the world.
There are many benefits of this celebration of the STEM subjects of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
• It offers a unique opportunity for students to explore each world belonging to these subjects and build a wealth of scientific knowledge and skills
• Exhibitions and presentations at STEM Festival increase a student’s skills in Language, Science, Mathematics and the Arts
• As students conduct independent research, each has the opportunity to individually learn, grow and develop
• STEM provides students with the opportunity to investigate and/or address a problem using sound scientific reasoning and methodology
• STEM encourages students to strive to reach their personal best by providing a venue for students to share their efforts, discoveries, creations and inventions with others and compare the outcomes of research among other students
• It helps teachers to assess and understand students’ development and learning not only in the sciences but also on scientific process, technical skill, oral and written communication and creativity.
Save the Date!
Next year will see the 14th annual Cambodia STEM Festival take place on Friday November 23 and Saturday November 24 on Diamond Island, Buildings A, B, Phnom Penh.
For further details email firstname.lastname@example.org