Do you want to dance your night away with algebra?
Just as Albert Einstein once said, “Creativity is contagious, pass it on.”. It is finally time to be creative with STEM!
We challenge you to send us your performance videos inspired by STEM.
Portray a basic principle of STEM through various forms of performing arts.
There are no limitations or set rules for your creativity. The best videos will be premiered on the week of the festival and promoted on our social media channels.
Each performance should be:
- Individual performance or Group performance
- It could be either in Khmer or English.
- Performance Video length should be between 3-5 minutes
- Performance MUST BE family-friendly
Your performance could be a song with an environmental theme, a poem or short sketch about the future, or a robotic dance! Are you feeling more creative? Check out these links for some inspiration:
- Science through Dance
- STEM from Dance: Girl swing to Success
- How Dancing can help you learn Science
- Huang Yi & Kuka
- Dance your PhDs
- The Periodic Table Song